Propellerads

49JA TRICKS PART 2

49JA TRICKS PART 2

 carry 3+ color

How to carry 3 - note this is just 75% working because I am still working on it with the time done

Note: when u see a particular game u will play the next game below

How to carry 3+ blue

1) When you see 2 blue and 2 green  and 1 red and one draw,  carry 3 blue next. You can even test d 4 blue in this situation

2) when you see 4 blue and 2 green,  carry 3 blue next


When to carry 3+ green

1) when you see 4 green, 2 red  carry green

2) when you see 3 green 1 blue, 1 green and 49 number,  carry green

When to carry red

SEE ALSO:49JA TRICKS ON DAILY ROLLOVER

Note: red is a  devil in the night it can dissapointed u and so had to get compared to d others but I was able to spot some

1) when you see 4 red 1 blue and 1 green carry red
2) when you see 4 red and 2 blue carry red

3) when you see 3 red, 1Green, 1 blue and 1 (49) carry red

4) when you see 5 red and any other color carry red

KEEP VISITING THIS SITE MORE TRICKS COMING AHEAD

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

11 comments:

  1. Nice trick, hope it wil work for me as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probability will also work but it will take much time,maybe you should just stick to this one given above 👆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the above still working till now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day everyone am daniel from enugu state I never believe that I will ever be a winner in 9ja bet till I came across a comment on how a man ( Mr james ) help a guy with a sure game that make up to about # 7million I was very excited so I contacted him for my own favour he told me there Is a registration which I paid up to #16000 after settle all the requirements a game was send to me I played it, for my greatest surprise I won #800000 you may not believe it till it happen to you, you can contact this wonderful man on 08074111361 or 07030392825 by God grace it will work for your own favour (AMEN)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a liar....You guys play with demo accounts. show us you balance in a video at the moment when you first log in, we will believe you....Please all, dont fall for this cheap scam

      Delete
  5. Enter your comment...God go EPP us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sir pls how can will win this 49ja sir?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello sir any latest trick 4 49ja

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the lastest trick in trading. Whatsapp me 07062850641

    ReplyDelete